Saturday, September 18, 2010

Newton 3rd Law


Friend??

Should

-be there for you

-never get bored listening to our same problem

-help you

-answer another friend when in need

-reply his friend as soon as possible coz maybe something important or emergency happening

Supposedly not

-be there whenever he/she feel like to

-say “you’ll always mourn about the same thing, so why should I bother, you’ll always be like that”

-help you if they feel like to only

-just say “nothing” to another friend’s curiosity because they don’t feel like to answer

-ignore his friend calls and message because they just feel lazy to even it maybe an emergency call


Different people have their own perspective and view toward friends, and how they treated them. With all do respect, we can’t judge people by the way they treat people, but it will reflect the way they feel like to be treated. Newton’s 3rd law, when there’s an action, there will be a reaction. When we treat people like that, we will get the same treatment like that.





p/s-this may be sound annoying as if I’m the only who think I’m right, but I think this is what if felt. Kinda crush me when I heard, “I just don’t feel like to reply you”, when he/she can response to others around you. I’m a pain in the ass as you have to play with my emo, but this is me. Sorry.


"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."

No comments: