Sunday, September 5, 2010

how


How can I tell my problem if you said I’m going to tell the same thing

Going the complaint the same thing

How can I tell a story if you said it’s hard to understand because it’s not here

Because it’s not happening to you

How can talk to you if I don’t have the chance to speak

Don’t have the opportunity to express myself

How can I make a sound when you don’t even listen

Don’t even realize I’m here

How can I hurt you again when I hurt you enough already

How can I open my mouth when you made me shut up



I used to be the one who will be say hello when we met

I used to be the one who will always plan and make the party happening

I used to be the one who will listen to the entire problem

I used to be the one who will search the solution to make it better

I used to be complex and monitored every detail



Now, I am the one who will wait for the hello

Now, I am the one who will wait for the plan to work and only join the party

Now, I am the one who will tell (express) the problem

Now, I am the one who will be quiet and wait for the solution

Now, I am the one who will make it simple and it be



Put yourself in the others shoes

No comments: